Delight in calming sea breezes and panoramic island views while under full sail onboard this comfortable high standard traditional-rigged sailing ship. A professional and attentive crew welcomes you with a complimentary drink aboard. Help setting the sails! The captain will even offer you the chance to take the helm at full sail and teach you how to navigate along the coast. The guide onboard will let you know worth knowing about St. Maarten. Watch the planes fly overhead as the ship sails past the world-renown Maho Beach. Your captain then set course into the Simpson Bay to take a close-up view of real mega yachts laid up at anchor. Simpson Bay is a prime spot for the yachts to seek haven and stock up on supplies.
What To Bring:
• Comfortable and panoramic wind powered adventure on board a high standard sailing ship.
• Help setting the sails, take the helm and feel the power of the sail-driven ship for yourself.
• Sail off the coast of Princess Juliana International Airport and see real mega yachts in Simpson Bay.
• Refreshments: Sip a complimentary welcome drink and snack, further beverages for purchase.
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 400 yards and climb a few steps onboard.
• This tour is collapsible wheelchair accessible.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Snacks and refreshments are available for purchase at the cash bar.
• Schooner Eldorado will be used until October 22, 2018.
• Tall Ship Mercedes will be used from October 23, 2018 through End-April 2019.
• Light snacks are included, further refreshments are available for purchase at the cash bar.