"Online Booking Exclusive"
Enjoy a close-up view of beautiful marine life on a “snuba” dive, a unique experience that combines scuba diving and snorkeling. Dive and explore underwater without a tank on your back. In fact, no snorkeling or SCUBA experience is necessary. Receive a 15-minute safety briefing, followed by a 30-minute dive in a shallow lagoon with certified instructors as your guides.
After your snuba adventure, you still have plenty of time to explore the gorgeous Atlantis resort, with all-day access to Aquaventure waterpark. Enjoy high-speed waterslides, a mile-long river ride with rolling rapids, and 20 swimming areas for guests of all ages, all in a lush, tropical environment. And don’t miss the marine habitats and aquarium exhibits, one of the largest collections in the world, featuring 14 lagoons, 8 million gallons of saltwater and more than 50,000 aquatic animals representing more than 250 marine species.
• Snuba experience: Enjoy a thrilling and awe-inspiring combination of diving and snorkeling, enjoying an up-close view of beautiful marine life.
• Atlantis: Explore the gorgeous resort, including all-day access to the Aquaventure waterpark, featuring thrilling waterslides and 20 swimming areas.
• Marine exhibits: See one of the world’s largest collections, featuring 14 lagoons and 50,000-plus aquatic animals representing 250-plus marine species.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with concerns must consult with their physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving swimming elements.
• Guest will not be allowed to wear jewelry in the water during all programs.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Due to availability this tour can only be reserved online.